Reveals ‘5G ready’ macro antennas as well as licensed and unlicensed solutions for buildings, stadiums, and small cells
Liverpool, New York – July 9, 2019 – JMA, a global leader of communication solutions, announced multiple advancements to their portfolio of antenna products. The upgraded offerings include innovative new models supporting both licensed and unlicensed spectrum, addressing the needs of today’s mobile network operators.
As mobile networks evolve, supporting antenna solutions must evolve in parallel, supporting both emerging unlicensed bands and future 5G NR technology. JMA’s Antenna Portfolio currently delivers the crucial link between customer devices and cellular networks worldwide. Enhancements will improve network operator performance, increase customer satisfaction, and support new technology enhancements at pace with market needs.New editions to JMA’s antennas feature enhanced spectrum support including CBRS and LAA, providing a balanced approach to greater capacity and performance.
- Specifically designed to support high-density sports & entertainment venues
- A slim form factor encompassing 617 MHz -6GHz, 4×4 MIMO, 10&12 port design
- New under seat models to support all licensed and unlicensed bands
Small Cell Antennas
- Narrow cylinder form factor models available from < 3 – 5.88 cubic feet
- Remote electrical tilt on high band with higher gain and improved SINR (signal to noise ratio)
- 2’ 18 Port & 4’ 36 Port Models now support 698MHz-6GHz
- Low profile enhanced aesthetics
- Coverage for CBRS, LAA – supporting 617MHz-6GHz
- 3D pattern modeling providing accurate data for all ports
- SISO & MIMO packages
- Optimized OMNI pattern performance & coverage
- MX line supports LTE as well as the evolution to 5G
- Efficient Hexport configuration
- FRO Technology improving electrical performance, cost and space needs
- Support more active users with less spectrum per site
JMA designs and builds next generation in-building and outdoor mobile wireless systems, delivering the industry’s most powerful technologies that enable LTE, 5G, CBRS and LAA services on mobile operator networks worldwide. JMA Wireless’ XRAN™ leads the industry with the only 100 percent software-based RAN platform, combined with its TEKO™, NWAV, and RF distribution technologies. JMA Wireless is a U.S.-based company with manufacturing, R&D, and sales operations in over 20 locations worldwide. For more information, see jmawireless.com or follow us on Twitter @JMAwireless.
For further information:
© 2019 JMA Wireless. All rights reserved. All trademarks identified by ® or ™ are registered trademarks of their respective owners.